Advice you need...
Introduced in the 1980s; Right To Buy scheme allows tenants of council and housing association homes to purchase their property at a discounted price.
If you feel you are ready to buy your home, Curtis Law Solicitors can help you through the process and advise you on the issues that come with Right To Buy properties, including entitlement, discount eligibility, and your rights on funding the purchase.
There are certain time limits to be adhered to by you and your landlord when a Right to Buy transaction is put in motion, and we make sure all targets are met to make the process as streamlined as possible.
Our expert Residential Property Solicitors are aware and familiar with Right to Buy schemes in and around the North West.
Our service includes:
- Fixed Fees – Advance knowledge of charges, no hourly rates or hidden fees
- Price Match Policy – A first class service at a reasonable price, plus our price match policy, we will match any like for like quotation.
- Home Visits – No need to take time off work, our dedicated team can arrange to visit your home at a time that is convenient to you, 7 days a week.
- No Sale, No Fee – Promoting a jargon free, honest and easy to understand service. If the sale falls through, you will not need to pay our legal fees.
- No upfront payments – We do not ask for any money upfront
- Updates and easy access – Keeping you up-to date at the matter proceeds, making ourselves available should you wish to speak to us.
- Case tracking – Online case tracking enables you to view the progress of your matter at any time.
- Working to your time scales – We acknowledge you often have time limits to comply with and we manage the transaction to ensure deadlines are met where possible.
- Legal representatives that speak your language – English, Punjabi, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Bengali
Contact our Conveyancing Solicitors
Contact Curtis Law Solicitors today and we'll provide you with the right Conveyancing advice you need.
Contact our dedicated conveyancing hotline now on:
01254 914171 or FREE Phone: 0333 240 0103
You can also text "CURTIS" to 82727 and we'll call you back.